We are dedicated to consistently delivering excellent care through the use of cutting edge science and outcome-based treatment modules. We recognize that physical ailments, such as a broken arm, cancer, and diabetes, are often easily detected. In contrast, behavioral health issues are seldom that specific. Mental illness covers an assortment of symptoms caused by a long list of causes that are complicated by human behavior. Eden’s Place offers a variety of specialized programs that meet the individual needs of our residents.
We provide outcome based treatment
Evidenced-Based Therapeutic Treatment
Our goal is to provide quality treatment that addresses our teens’ traumatic needs that will ultimately allow them to be transitioned to a foster home or reunited with their families.
Our evidenced-based Therapeutic Treatment Program includes trauma-focused cognitive behavior therapy and Trust-Based Relational Intervention.
Our teen’s treatment is tailored to their developmental, psychiatrical, and neurobehavioral needs and may include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Trauma-focused therapy (for victims of abuse)
- Solution-focused brief therapy
- Anger Management to avoid escalation and crisis
- Team building and social skills
- Art therapy
- Leadership training
- Substance abuse prevention
- Relaxation and mindfulness training
- Bullying prevention and awareness