Eden’s Place is a 24-bed residential treatment center for girls ages 13-17. The young ladies in our care have experienced traumatic experiences such as sex trafficking and physical and emotional abuse.
Our long-term goal is to provide transitional housing for these young ladies up to the age of 22. While in our care, Eden’s Place will provide room and board, therapeutic treatment, academic support, college readiness skills, job training, and financial literacy classes for a minimum of one year.
Eden’s Place serves girls ages 13-17.
As the only residential treatment center in North Texas, Eden’s Place prevents girls in our area from being sent to facilities four to six hours away. Keeping these girls close to their friends, families, and loved ones will lessen their trauma.
Yes. Eden’s Place is a subsidiary of our non-profit parent company Uncovering Eve. The Internal Revenue Service acknowledges Uncovering Eve as a 501(c) (3).
Daily, Eden’s Place will provide several services, including Room and board, behavior management, transitional living skills, therapeutic services such as individual and group therapy, and recreational program.
- Academic Support
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Trauma-focused therapy (for victims of abuse)
- Solution-focused brief therapy
- Anger Management to avoid escalation and crisis
- Team building and social skills
- Art therapy
- Leadership training
- Substance abuse prevention
- Relaxation and mindfulness training
- Bullying prevention and awareness
Eden’s Place is in the final phases of renovating our facility. We have repaired the foundation, replaced the roof and gutters, installed all new electrical, plumbing, and HVAC system, insulated the walls and ceilings. Due to inflation and the increase in material costs, we have used a considerable amount of our budget that was allocated for the finishing, furniture, and appliances. Below you will find a list of a few items we need. If you would like to offer assistance outside of the list below, please visit our Wishlist tab on our website.
- Paint, labor, and Supplies for Interior and exterior
- Flooring (vinyl and ceramic tile- 7,400 sqft)
- Cabinetry and Countertops (kitchen, (9) bathrooms, laundry room)
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Appliances (3 Beverage Coolers, one cooktop, a double oven, 2 Dishwashers, 2 Microwaves, Upright Freezer, Commercial Refrigerator, ice maker,4 Washing Machines, 4 Dryers)
- Furniture (3 Living Room Sets, 2 Accent Chairs, 24 bar stools, 3 Dining Tables, 4 End Tables, 8 Bean Bags)
- Outdoor Patio Furniture (seating for 12)
- Computer Lab Equipment: 12 Laptops, 4 Printers
Due to the special population that we take great pride in concealing the location of our home. Virtual tours are available for potential donors. If you are interested in scheduling a virtual tour, please email email@example.com.
If I would like to make a tax-deductible contribution in the form of a money order or check, how can I do so?
You can mail your tax-deductible contribution to 211 E. Avenue G #1795 Midlothian, Texas 76065.
There are several ways that you can sponsor a young lady. You can do so by visiting our Get Involved page on our website. You will find information on sponsoring a room and a girl (select Pampered Princess).
Your tax-deductible contribution will positively impact the lives of a young lady.